Monday, March 5, 2012

Works in Progress

Since I haven't had anything "NEW" in a long, long time, I thought I'd give you all a sneak peak at the jewelry that is currently "in the works".  At this point, it's a matter of making chains for them, or, purchasing chains. I think the wire wrapped citrine will have a pre-made chain, as I tend to prefer creating the chains for my beaded pieces. I suppose it will all depend on what I find! 

In other news, my one custom order hasn't responded in a day or so, so I'm not sure if she still wants me to make the piece, or she decided against it.  I wish etsy's "spam"policies weren't so harsh, I'm terrified of messaging the customer again, to inquire if she still wants the piece, in fear that she'll think I'm trying to push a sale on her, and report me to etsy! Once they've decided you're guilty of spamming and they deactivate your account, there is pretty much no going back! They really need to fix the system, because I've seen quite a few well-meaning people lose their accounts over misunderstandings. I won't get into how there are tons and tons of resellers on etsy that disregard the etsy TOS that still have accounts--but unfortunate people who accidentally irritate someone, get their accounts deleted.


No comments:

Post a Comment