Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Two for today!

I would have posted these earlier, but I was too busy gushing over myself and the fact that I was drawn to be the Etsians of Facebook Team's featured seller today :P I like talking about myself, so what? Anyway, here are the two newest items in my store:









Aurora Borealis Heart Earrings .930 Argentium Silver $22.00

Sparkling Black Faceted Glass Necklace .930 argentium silver $85.00
The necklace/bracelet/ring/earring set was actually designed specifically for a avant garde photoshoot I modeled for, last week. This is one of those pieces, that I REALLY wish I had a better camera, because my iPhone does not do it justice. At all. I loved this set so much that I almost didn't want to put it up for sale, but then I decided I wanted someone else to feel as pretty wearing it, as I did.  Can you tell I'm proud of this design? 


If you want to check out more of my unique jewelry designs, head on over to my store on etsy: J. Magnolia Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment