Sunday, January 22, 2012

Once again, new items in my shop

Aurora Borealis Heart Earrings, nickel free, sterling silver $17.50

"Industrial Love" Choker Necklace, nickel-free $40.00
Here are a few new items in my etsy store!  Both  of these would make perfect gifts for Valentine's Day!  When I found the glass heart beads, I knew I had to get them to make jewelry. I generally am not a fan of hearts, but the "aurora borealis" effect in the glass was so pretty. Take a look!


Stay tuned on my blog, I will be participating in a giveaway, soon!

Also, if you're not a member of swagbucks, yet, what in the world are you waiting for? It's the easiest way online, to earn a few extra bucks! (some people make it a really profitable enterprise--earning a couple hundred a month).  It's ALL FREE (unless you decide to buy things that are included in their promotions with stores), I earn about $20-30+ a month when I dedicate about an hour a day to filling out surveys, and searching the web (yep, searching the internet). You can earn way more if you're a lot more dedicate than I am!   So, go ahead and join! You won't be sorry :)









No comments:

Post a Comment