Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's been a while!

It's been a LONG time since I've posted, and I apologise! I've been very, very busy. I have a fundraiser coming up Saturday, to benefit a friend who has cancer, and I've been working my butt off trying to get jewelry made so I can sell, sell, sell! If you haven't done so, yet, take a look at my etsy store, I've added TONS of new items since I've last posted ")




 I've also been doing a lot of those online rewards programs, and if you haven't yet, you all MUST join swagbucks. I know, I'm late on that bandwagon, but I'm gaining swagbucks left and right just by using their search toolbar! I won 26 swag bucks JUST by being a goofball and searching the word "Why"! Ha!  So, get on this train, and join up! It's WORTH IT. It's a bit late for making money for the holidays, but you can start saving points to redeem for cash to repay yourself for what you SPENT this holiday season. It's easy, it's free, and if you are a stay at home mom, or are working from home, it's easy to gain loads of points by doing easy things you can do while doing your daily routine! Click the banner to get started on earning points!




Then there's this site called "superpoints" it's a bit harder to earn without inviting friends, but just 5 friend referrals, with all of you actually visiting the site daily, will make the process easier!  Anyway, as swagbucks is free, so is the superpoints network. They have the "super lucky button" and as long as you fill out your profile entirely, you get thirty chances a day to win super points (more if you invite friends).  As with swagbucks, you can exchange points for cash or merchandise, so get on here and invite everyone you know! The more you participate the faster rewards add up! (Some people are doing $1500 a month!).  You do need invite tokens to join, so here are five I have available!


http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/b2m6g9

No comments:

Post a Comment