Wednesday, August 3, 2011

AVON CAMP PAPILLON FUNDRAISER

Hey everyone don't forget to stock up on your favorite AVON products and help out Camp Papillon at the same time! Visit my estore and go to the events tab to shop the fundraiser and help camp papillon closer to their goal of building a sanctuary for animals in need!

Camp Papillon is a no kill shelter. For more information on their organization ease visit their website at www.camppapillon.org

To shop the event please visit my estore: http://jgantert.avonrepresentative.com
And go to the events tab!


Also I just found this on Facebook. Why did I not know this existed? You better believe my pitt bull, Freddie, is going to have one of these! A Vick chew toy. If only he could feel it every time a dog chewed on one.





Let Your Dog Bite Back!

No comments:

Post a Comment