Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Handmade Jewelry!


I hope everyone is having a safe and wonderful holiday season thus far! I know I'll be glad when we can start over on a new slate in 2012! I've been a bit back logged, so to speak, and haven't made many updates to my shop  in a while. Had a few custom orders for Christmas, that took priority over stock items! These earrings are the last things I made as "stock" items for my store, before xmas, and I know I need to get back into the swing of things!



Red Swarovski Crystal Earrings $6.50
Keep in mind that I also love custom orders! If you have an idea in mind, or simply want a custom piece of jewelry made for someone,  don't hesitate to contact me.   I can get my hands on almost any materials/gemstones that you might want (if you want a piece that will require materials that cost a significant amount, I may ask for a deposit). 

I'm thinking about possibly hosting another giveaway in the near-ish future, if I can network myself with other blogs.  Barely anyone sees this, and it's as though I'm blogging to myself! It hardly seems feasible to have a giveaway with no readers XD

Anyway! I'm off to try and get some work done! I've been working on a wire wrapped ruby ring, and kind of lost my creative motivation half way through it after all the custom orders I did in a short amount of time.

I wish anyone who stumbles upon this blog, the happiest of New Year's!

No comments:

Post a Comment